(image from keywordtool)
If you do not know where to begin in your keyword search, give Ubersuggest a try. You can also use the Google keyword planner.
Once you find your keywords, remember to use them when creating content, blog posts for your site. Include your keywords in your Blog post heading, within your paragraphs, tags, etc.
Here’s How to log into Google Ads
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the upper right corner, click the Tools & settings icon, then under “Planning,” click Keyword Planner.
- Type or paste one or more of the following in the “Find new keywords” search box and, on your keyboard, press “Enter” after each one:
- Words or phrases that describe what you’re advertising.
- The URL of a webpage or entire website related to your business.
- Click Get started.
- Review your keywords in the keyword ideas page.
If you need more tutorials on how to use Google Keyword Planner, Backlinko has a pretty good tutorial to follow.
Ubersuggest is no longer a full free version. Some elements of this fantastic tool will soon become subscription-based. Check it out anyway.